Friday, June 11, 2010

Natureboy


Natureboy is the work of Sara Kermanshahi and she's someone you're going to want to keep an eye on. I don't really know what to say about this. I love discovering an artist that you have a sense is on the verge of a great career, and that's the case here. Sara's music is a must for fans of Bright Eyes/Cat Power/Heather Woods Broderick/Bon Iver. Now, below you can hear her WHOLE album, and I hate to tell you what to do, but I have a suggestion: hit play and then do other things. Listen to a few songs to get the big picture. This is music that has to soak into your pores, so sitting in front of this page will do you naught. But trust me, once it soaks in there will be no denying the power of this material.

Sara's album drops July 7 via Own Records.
<a href="http://ownrecords.bandcamp.com/album/natureboy">Curses Fired by Own Records</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment