Thursday, May 27, 2010

Speaking of 80kidz


I haven't really got into my life of all things electro on this page. I shouldn't say that, I'm actually really picky when it comes to electro (I use this term to refer to the dancier-side of electronic music). I like my electro European-inspired and loaded with blown-out-synths. The Shoes have been one of my fvourite electronic acts of the past few years. They've got more than a handful of killer remixes to their name and that's a rare thing. 80kidz are a 'real' band (keys, guitar, bass usually) from Japan that also have great electronic sensibilities. 'Frankie' is what pop music will sound like in ten years. It's sort of off-kilter but has this great energy and melody to it. This is one that will stick in your head all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment